Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ.
Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã lưu trữ
How to fake a media device/stream similar to chrome's '--use-fake-device-for-media-stream'
Hi,
I am developing a java/selenium based application and need to fake a microphone/cam and pass media i.e. audio and/or video files to the browser.
I have been able to successfully do this in Chrome using the below code snippet:
DesiredCapabilities capabilities = DesiredCapabilities.chrome();
ChromeOptions options = new ChromeOptions();
options.addArguments("--allow-file-access-from-files",
"--use-fake-ui-for-media-stream",
"--allow-file-access",
"--use-file-for-fake-audio-capture=D:\\PATH\\TO\\WAV\\xxx.wav",
"--use-fake-device-for-media-stream");
capabilities.setCapability(ChromeOptions.CAPABILITY, options);
ChromeDriver driver = new ChromeDriver(capabilities);
Are there similar options available in Firefox to achieve the same capability?
If not, how can this be done? Any help will be helpful.
Thanks, John
Hi,
I am developing a java/selenium based application and need to fake a microphone/cam and pass media i.e. audio and/or video files to the browser.
I have been able to successfully do this in Chrome using the below code snippet:
DesiredCapabilities capabilities = DesiredCapabilities.chrome();
ChromeOptions options = new ChromeOptions();
options.addArguments("--allow-file-access-from-files",
"--use-fake-ui-for-media-stream",
"--allow-file-access",
"--use-file-for-fake-audio-capture=D:\\PATH\\TO\\WAV\\xxx.wav",
"--use-fake-device-for-media-stream");
capabilities.setCapability(ChromeOptions.CAPABILITY, options);
ChromeDriver driver = new ChromeDriver(capabilities);
Are there similar options available in Firefox to achieve the same capability?
If not, how can this be done? Any help will be helpful.
Thanks,
John
Được chỉnh sửa bởi jonsylvester87 vào
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Please see this KB page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/where-go-developer-support