Redirecting the browser pages to DNS solution Yahoo Error handler
When I am browsing any webpage, if a link is clicked, it just automatically redirects to Yahoo DNS server error page. Also, if I am on any webpage without clikcing on any link, after 5 to7 seconds, it redirects itself to Yahoo DNS server error page. This is constantly happening even after I reinstalled, rebooted etc.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Version 188.8.131.5203
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.8
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Câu trả lời hữu ích
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that turns off some settings, disables most add-ons (extensions and themes).
If Firefox is open, you can restart in Firefox Safe Mode from the Help menu:
- In Firefox 29.0 and above, click the menu button , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
- In previous Firefox versions, click on the Firefox button at the top left of the Firefox window and click on Help (or click on Help in the Menu bar, if you don't have a Firefox button) then click on Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
If Firefox is not running, you can start Firefox in Safe Mode as follows:
- On Windows: Hold the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac: Hold the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux: Quit Firefox, go to your Terminal and run firefox -safe-mode
(you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, select "Start in Safe Mode".
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article to find the cause.
To exit Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help others with the same problem.