Yesterday I was able to take screenshots by right clicking the moues. Today I cannot.
Yesterday I was able to take screenshots by right clicking the moues. Today I cannot. How can I most easily take screen shots in Fire Fox?
All Replies (4)
Hello
If, screenshots.browser.component.enabled, value, false, take screenshot, is not available
Maybe Please verify, the preference, screenshots.browser.component.enabled, defauft value, true
1 - Go to configuration editor https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-config-editor-firefox 2 - Enter a search term screenshots.browser.component.enabled you can double-click on the preference to set the value
Did all that and it was on false. Changed it to true and still right click will not show take screen shot command. Also Ctrl+Shift+S does nothing.
Your add-ons? If the case, please disable your add-ons, one by one, to see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons
Have you restarted Firefox
If FF / Mozilla wants to keep me (and other like me) after 20 years, they must PUT BACK DISABLED FUNCTION like 'screen shot'
I'm not here to be their 'click monkey' and 'search robot' following their commands to put right their error.
Do your job and leave me to get on with mine!