Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Can't send email with another send to address listed after update to 60.7.0

cwhiddon

Since update to 60.7.0 I am unable to send email when I have a different send to address listed. If I remove the send to address I can send successfully.

Since update to 60.7.0 I am unable to send email when I have a different send to address listed. If I remove the send to address I can send successfully.
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

Do you mean when you have a different reply-to address? See if the advice given here helps:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1260312