Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Can no long use a Gmail address in the Reply-to field in Thunderbird

Ted.W8TTS

Until recently I was able to use a Gmail address in the Reply-to field, then after an update, it would no longer work. I've attached the message that I received. Any other email address other than a Gmail address works. Also, the Gmail address that I am trying to use is properly set up in Thunderbird (60.7.0 (32-bit))

How do I fix this?

Until recently I was able to use a Gmail address in the Reply-to field, then after an update, it would no longer work. I've attached the message that I received. Any other email address other than a Gmail address works. Also, the Gmail address that I am trying to use is properly set up in Thunderbird (60.7.0 (32-bit)) How do I fix this?
Mba’erechaha japyhypyre oñondivegua

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Recent changes with yahoo and by extension all those using yahoo. AOL, verizon and ATT string to mind you mist leave the reply to blank or set it to the sending address (I understand this works)

However there is no defect in Thunderbird. Only the provider you are choosing to use.

Thanks, Matt. I was afraid of something like that.

I hate YAHOO!