Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How do I move my acount to another email service?

jimaxe

My account says it was set up with a Gmail email account. When I attempt to add a secondary account it says I already have that account. But I only see my gmail account. How to I change my primary email?

My account says it was set up with a Gmail email account. When I attempt to add a secondary account it says I already have that account. But I only see my gmail account. How to I change my primary email?

All Replies (1)

Hello,

If you keep recieving that error, that means you have created a mozilla account with that email that you want to make secondary. If you want to be able to add the secondary email and set as primary, you first must delete the account associated with your other email, then add the email to your account.

If you cannot access the account but can access that email, make sure to first recover the account, then delete it. Once deleted, you will most likely be able to add that email.

Uliza swali

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.