Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

weird full screen toolbar button

CADDman

The toolbar button "Full Screen" is showing a huge image, kind of like an icon library. It looks evil I would like to change it, please!

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== I don't know

The toolbar button "Full Screen" is showing a huge image, kind of like an icon library. It looks evil I would like to change it, please! == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == I don't know

Alla svar (1)

Vald lösning

You may have an incompatible theme (Tools > Add-ons > Themes) that doesn't know the full screen button. Try the Default theme.

See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems