Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

How do I reverse the full screen view to get my top and bottom menu listings?

abcdef123

I clicked that button to view full screen hoping it meant to get rid of all the stuff that was on the screen, but instead it removed the top and bottom bars that have my buttons I need. ie the bottom has the toolbar and I like the top menu bar back. How to do I get it back?

I clicked that button to view full screen hoping it meant to get rid of all the stuff that was on the screen, but instead it removed the top and bottom bars that have my buttons I need. ie the bottom has the toolbar and I like the top menu bar back. How to do I get it back?

Alla svar (1)

Hi abcdef123,

Try hitting F11 or moving your cursor to the upper right hand corner of the scree to expose the page controls, then clicking on restore.

Hopefully this helps!