Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

How to I return to notmal screen?

BeachMouse

While playing a game in FaceBook I hit the Full Screen button and now I can no longer see my toolbar, etc. All solutions posted require the toolbar to be visible which mine are not. All I see is the full screen without toolbar, etc.

While playing a game in FaceBook I hit the Full Screen button and now I can no longer see my toolbar, etc. All solutions posted require the toolbar to be visible which mine are not. All I see is the full screen without toolbar, etc.

Alla svar (2)

Vald lösning

Hit F11 (or IIRC ESC works too)

Thank you so much for your help. The F11 worked. I'm hoping I won't click on FULL PAGE again. LOL