Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

When I go to "fullscreen," in the broswer, how do I get back out?

iamDonJuantino

In the "view" menu, I click "full screen." In "full screen," the "view" menu toolbar disappears, and I can't find a "button" to click back to normal screen.  ?

In the "view" menu, I click "full screen." In "full screen," the "view" menu toolbar disappears, and I can't find a "button" to click back to normal screen. ?

Alla svar (2)

F11 toggles Full Screen.

You can press the F11 key to toggle Full Screen mode or you can move the mouse to the top to make the Navigation toolbar appear and open the right-click context menu and choose Exit Full Screen Mode.