Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Cannot sign into iGoogle page from mozilla/firefox home page

BillKap

When I try and sign into my iGoogle account from the Mozilla/Firefox homepage I get the following message:

The page isn't redirecting properly

         Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.     
          
 This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
   cookies.
When I try and sign into my iGoogle account from the Mozilla/Firefox homepage I get the following message: The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Krejt Përgjigjet (4)

Thank you, tried all the steps in the article none of them worked. I still cannot sign into iGoogle from my Firefox homepage. Guess that's it for Firefox, have to uninstall.

Thanks again!

Bill K.

Can you once try after clearing your all cookies.

Hello BillKap, if you clear cookies (as amitshree said in his reply) and the issue persist, then see: Remove corrupt cookies file

thank you