Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

igoogle is my homepage, firefox will not let me access my google calander..it say page isnt redirecting properly

grneyz.4310

My homepage is igoogle, set up the way I need for business. My google cal is actually for bootcamp, and can also be accessed by my clients through my website. I am the only one that can edit this through google. Everythime I go to the more option and click on calendar from igoogle home page it says this..please help. I need to access this calendar:

The page isn't redirecting properly


Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.


*   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
         cookies.

I have checked cookies they are fine..What do I do?

My homepage is igoogle, set up the way I need for business. My google cal is actually for bootcamp, and can also be accessed by my clients through my website. I am the only one that can edit this through google. Everythime I go to the more option and click on calendar from igoogle home page it says this..please help. I need to access this calendar: The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. * This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. I have checked cookies they are fine..What do I do?

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Try deleting your Google cookies, this normally resolves this problem. For good measure also clear the cache. For details see deleting cookies and how to clear the cache.

Not related to your question, but your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.

  • Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)

Update the Java plugin to the latest version.