Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

I get the message "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: doc.defaultView is null" when I close any tab.

RonPruden

When I close a tab I get the message "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: doc.defaultView is null". This only started happening today (Sept. 11, 2011). Ron Pruden rlrepruden@shaw.ca

When I close a tab I get the message "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: doc.defaultView is null". This only started happening today (Sept. 11, 2011). Ron Pruden rlrepruden@shaw.ca

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

McAfee Site Advisor 3.4.0 just came out of the addons blocklist, and you have SiteAdvisor and even though that is the current; nevertheless, you should uninstall it and reinstall it as noted in https://community.mcafee.com/message/203466 for a fresh version with only current files.

Also refer to http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problematic_extensions relating to McAfee Site Advisor 3.4.0 for more specific instructions.


Please mark "Solved" one answer that will best help others with a similar problem -- hope this was it.

By disabling McCafee Site Advisor the problem went away. I have not yey tried to uninstall it and install the new version. Thanks for the help

Ron