Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

How do I download an earlier version of firefox, compatible with my older operating system: MAC OSx 10.5.8?

jimcarries

I need to put firefox on my mac powerbook G4. How do I download a compatible version please?

I need to put firefox on my mac powerbook G4. How do I download a compatible version please?

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Older versions are available here: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/

According to this site, v3.0.2 is compatible with your G4. http://lowendmac.com/ed/royal/08sr/9-mac-browsers-compared.html

Versions of Firefox up to 3.6.19 are compatible with PPC Macs, I believe. To get anything more up to date, you can use TenFourFox, which will work on PPC Macs.

http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/