Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Will Firefox 4 be made available to Mac OSX 4.1

marceyd

I tried to download the newest version of Firefox only to find it is not compatible with MAC OSX 10.4. I also have read that you will discontinue the current version I have. Do you plan to lose all of us who have an earlier version of Mac? Make the new Firefox 4 compatible with my version of MAC.

I tried to download the newest version of Firefox only to find it is not compatible with MAC OSX 10.4. I also have read that you will discontinue the current version I have. Do you plan to lose all of us who have an earlier version of Mac? Make the new Firefox 4 compatible with my version of MAC.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

No. With an Intel Mac and OS X 10.4 your only option is to update the OS to 10.5 or later.