Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

My "Reload Current Page" button DOES NOT WORK. What happened?

dc19harwood

The FF "Reload Current Page" button has stopped working. I leave one tab open on my email inbox, and "reload" to check for new mail. Several days ago the button stopped working for the inbox page but worked for other pages (other non-mail websites). Now nothing will reload. I was using FF 3.6.8 when the problem started and have now upgraded to 4.0 but that didn't help.

The FF "Reload Current Page" button has stopped working. I leave one tab open on my email inbox, and "reload" to check for new mail. Several days ago the button stopped working for the inbox page but worked for other pages (other non-mail websites). Now nothing will reload. I was using FF 3.6.8 when the problem started and have now upgraded to 4.0 but that didn't help.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See:


You can also try: