Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

FF says Java Embedding Plugin 0.9.7.3 on mac out of date

Mike

FF 3.6.9 . I have the latest updates from Apple, running OS 10.6.4 on a MacBook Pro 2.16 gHz. Checking update FF plugins gives me an "out of date" on the Java Embedding Plugin 0.9.7.3. Java is supplied by Apple for macs. What should I do?

Thanks!

FF 3.6.9 . I have the latest updates from Apple, running OS 10.6.4 on a MacBook Pro 2.16 gHz. Checking update FF plugins gives me an "out of date" on the Java Embedding Plugin 0.9.7.3. Java is supplied by Apple for macs. What should I do? Thanks!

Krejt Përgjigjet (5)

I know how to update my plugins but this one for some reason likes to report that it's out of date. I'm pretty sure 0.9.7.3 is the latest version for the mac right now.

There is a JP2 plugin for Firefox that you also have installed: Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers

So you can try to uninstall the older JEP version.

Disabling or removing the JP2 plugin does not explain why the JEP 0.9.7.3 version is called "out of date."

Helper, your link is not in the least bit helpful and illustrates that you did not read the inquiry.

I'm not too worried about this, but it is annoying that we're told that we have out-of-date plug-ins yet Apple seems to not have an update ready to install.