Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

How do I drag and drop items on web pages?

jan.grabski

On the mobile version, dragging with my finger moves the page. How do I drag an item on a page? (some pages have a rich interface and they allow this)

On the mobile version, dragging with my finger moves the page. How do I drag an item on a page? (some pages have a rich interface and they allow this)

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Sorry, it's not possible to drag and drop items on web pages in current mobile versions of Firefox. We have a project to fix this for the next mobile Firefox: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Projects/PageInteractions