Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

how do I drag and drop items

lakotah

How do I drag and drop items? How do I get to that page to do so

How do I drag and drop items? How do I get to that page to do so

כל התגובות (2)

פתרון נבחר

Hi

I think you mean Firefox Send..?

This has "drag and drop" functionality in the version for Firefox for desktop. There is an Android version available from Google Play that allows you to select and send files you have on your Android device.

Thank you. Sounds easy enough.