Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

Unable to access Firefox since update at end of September.

messinapl

I have Windows 11. If I open Firefox, I get "Welcome to Firefox." No matter what I do, every time I attempt to launch Firefox, I am back at "Welcome to Firefox."

I have Windows 11. If I open Firefox, I get "Welcome to Firefox." No matter what I do, every time I attempt to launch Firefox, I am back at "Welcome to Firefox."

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

This sounds like Firefox is not saving the profile/setup changes between launches. I’d check that Firefox isn’t running in a temporary/new profile and that the profile folder is writable.

You could also try creating a new Firefox profile and see whether it launches normally there.

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.