Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

Logging in to EE I am asked for my Passkey but I don't have one, what do I do

rbrookes

When I try to log in to EE, I am asked for my passkey. I don't have one, presumably it is on a thumb drive but none of mine offer the solution. Neither do I remember setting one up. Seeking further information I am told it is required by Firefox. I have searched Settings but no joy. Can you help?

Thank you, Robin Brookes

When I try to log in to EE, I am asked for my passkey. I don't have one, presumably it is on a thumb drive but none of mine offer the solution. Neither do I remember setting one up. Seeking further information I am told it is required by Firefox. I have searched Settings but no joy. Can you help? Thank you, Robin Brookes

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

It's possible "Windows Hello" or "Windows Security" says Mozilla Firefox asked for a Passkey — however the browser only does that if prompted by the site, so check on the actual login form if there's an option to skip to your normal login credentials — or if you cancel the prompt if the site lets you use your normal username+password flow.

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.