Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

How to I view an HTML file?

Skip Walters

I would like to open HTML files to view them. I'm finding it extremely difficult.

I would like to open HTML files to view them. I'm finding it extremely difficult.

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

How do what to view, the code or the output?

Firefox is used for html files etc. but for the code use any text editor or download a more GUI pretty app like notepad++

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/

If you have Firefox as your default browser, just double click the HTML file on your system and it will open. You can also use the Alt menubar to File › Open… or use Ctrl + O keyboard shortcut. Or just drag&drop the file onto Firefox window or icon.

To view the page source, the context menu has a "View Page Source" item, or just press Ctrl + U.

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.