Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

I cannot recover my old Firefox Bookmarks or Browser History

narrawa.bl

My Windows 11 computer crashed recently. Before restoring windows I was able to backup some data files. I thought that I had a Firefox backup, as I recorded a folder called “Old Firefox Data” It contained a Folder called “2eguguhi.default-release” of size 751 MB. It in turn contained 7,708 Files, & 2,269 Folders. When I re-started Firefox on my “fixed” Windows 11, It was a virgin with no History & no Bookmarks; my old configuration was lost. I tried to follow the advice Fro Mozilla Help But to no avail. It was not able to detect or recognise the Folder in “Old Firefox Data”

Am I Lost or can someone Help please.

Bill L.

My Windows 11 computer crashed recently. Before restoring windows I was able to backup some data files. I thought that I had a Firefox backup, as I recorded a folder called “Old Firefox Data” It contained a Folder called “2eguguhi.default-release” of size 751 MB. It in turn contained 7,708 Files, & 2,269 Folders. When I re-started Firefox on my “fixed” Windows 11, It was a virgin with no History & no Bookmarks; my old configuration was lost. I tried to follow the advice Fro Mozilla Help But to no avail. It was not able to detect or recognise the Folder in “Old Firefox Data” Am I Lost or can someone Help please. Bill L.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Hi,

Not sure what you tried, but nothing should be able to detect that folder. Please see this article (and the one mentioned in the end).