Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Locked Arkivuar

Firefox add a bookmark fails on phone

kFirefoxForum

After some troubleshooting simply adding a bookmarks for a webpage, the fault appears to be with the Firefox browser. I thought I was doing something wrong, however after further research, the final variable appears to be Firefox.

Phone: iPhone 11 iOS 18.5 Firefox app: Firefox 141.2 (59350)

Here's what I'm doing: Phone -> Firefox app -> 3 horizontal dots (bottom right) -> Add (top right.

I then check for the added bookmark, but find no new bookmark in: Phone -> Firefox app -> 3 horizontal dots (bottom right) -> Bookmarks (top left) -> Star tab is selected by default -> Desktop Bookmarks -> Unsorted Bookmarks -> This folder is empty Bookmarks Toolbar -> my bookmarks which are synced with the desktop Bookmarks Menu -> Bookmarks -> This folder is empty

After some troubleshooting simply adding a bookmarks for a webpage, the fault appears to be with the Firefox browser. I thought I was doing something wrong, however after further research, the final variable appears to be Firefox. Phone: iPhone 11 iOS 18.5 Firefox app: Firefox 141.2 (59350) Here's what I'm doing: Phone -> Firefox app -> 3 horizontal dots (bottom right) -> Add (top right. I then check for the added bookmark, but find no new bookmark in: Phone -> Firefox app -> 3 horizontal dots (bottom right) -> Bookmarks (top left) -> Star tab is selected by default -> Desktop Bookmarks -> Unsorted Bookmarks -> This folder is empty Bookmarks Toolbar -> my bookmarks which are synced with the desktop Bookmarks Menu -> Bookmarks -> This folder is empty
Foto të bashkëngjitura ekrani

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Hi there,

Your question appears to be a duplicate of /questions/1540946. As a moderator, I'm going to lock this question. Please refer to the linked thread for existing answers and ongoing discussion.