Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Unable to enable location. Very old outdated help

pck24

I seem unable to find any place to enable location for a specific site. I find a place that says a site has asked for my location but nothing ever shows up. There seems to be no place to add an exception for this ot to turn on location.

When I search for this problem all the results are years out of date because old info seems to never be purged from this forum leaving old useless help.

HOW DO I TURN ON LOCATION for specific web sites such as streaming services which will not function without or should I use a different browser?

I seem unable to find any place to enable location for a specific site. I find a place that says a site has asked for my location but nothing ever shows up. There seems to be no place to add an exception for this ot to turn on location. When I search for this problem all the results are years out of date because old info seems to never be purged from this forum leaving old useless help. HOW DO I TURN ON LOCATION for specific web sites such as streaming services which will not function without or should I use a different browser?

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

While on the site, open the Page Info window (using ctl+i) and, on the Permissions tab, change Access your location to Allow.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-page-info-window


You could use instead Settings > Privacy & Security > Permissions : Location > button labelled Settings.

Ok. Now we established it does not work, what it the solution?

I am trying to use my Paramount+ for local stations and requires location verified but none of these solutions function.