Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Reader View not working

thany

Reader View isn't working here: https://www.toptal.com/qa/how-to-write-testable-code-and-why-it-matters

How do I get that little button to show up?

Reader View isn't working here: https://www.toptal.com/qa/how-to-write-testable-code-and-why-it-matters How do I get that little button to show up?

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Just checked, the "Immersive Reading Mode" in Edge works fine on the page mentioned.

Works for me on that page.

Does this URL work ?

about:reader?url=https://www.toptal.com/qa/how-to-write-testable-code-and-why-it-matters

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration or userChrome.css is causing the problem.

  • switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
  • do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window

Hm it works for me now as well. Must've been fixed at either end.

Btw, I'm not entirely sure how hardware acceleration could affect this... I'm interested to know how you got there.

Ndryshuar nga thany