Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Since last update NoScript no longer functions - why?

caja

Since I ran the latest Firefox update NoScript no longer works - I have been running this add-on for years without issue until now.

Since I ran the latest Firefox update NoScript no longer works - I have been running this add-on for years without issue until now.

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Current version of NoScript is 2.7. What version of NoScript do you have? Two ways to check:

Add-ons page. Either:

  • Ctrl+Shift+a
  • "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons

In the left column, click Extensions. Then on the right side find NoScript -- if it's not enabled, Enable it -- and click the More link to find the version.

Support information page. Either:

  • "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Troubleshooting Information
  • (menu bar) Help > Troubleshooting Information
  • type or paste about:support in the address bar and press Enter

Scroll down to the Extensions heading and check the table that follows. Does it show True in the Enabled column?

I am running the latest noScript V 2.7 - & it is enabled.

Maybe it's an issue with Firefox beta? I didn't see any relevant threads in a quick perusal here: https://forums.informaction.com/viewforum.php?f=7