Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

NoScript not working on FF 6, and scripts/Flash not working in FF 6

gearystwatcher

I have NoScript installed with my FF on OS X 10.6.8. Since upgrading to FF6 NoScript seems to no longer work: scripts and Flash are blocked, yes, but I no longer have the option of allowing them either. The NoScript menue that tells me what scripts are on the page has just disappeared. I've re-downloaded NoScript and the problem persists. Has anybody else had this problem? Do you know what's causing it or how to fix it?

I have NoScript installed with my FF on OS X 10.6.8. Since upgrading to FF6 NoScript seems to no longer work: scripts and Flash are blocked, yes, but I no longer have the option of allowing them either. The NoScript menue that tells me what scripts are on the page has just disappeared. I've re-downloaded NoScript and the problem persists. Has anybody else had this problem? Do you know what's causing it or how to fix it?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode

Check and tell if its working while you are using Firefox Safe Mode.

Troubleshooting extensions and themes