Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Locked

In Firefox 157 is there a way to get rid of the wasted space above the treestyle tab

DigitalJOAT

Hi,

I have deleted this question since after posting I realised it is probably a question for the tree style tab developer, not Firefox.

Unfortunately I cannot delete the post itself so have removed the text... please ignore this.

Hi, I have deleted this question since after posting I realised it is probably a question for the tree style tab developer, not Firefox. Unfortunately I cannot delete the post itself so have removed the text... please ignore this.

Modificado por DigitalJOAT a

Todas as respostas (1)

Thanks for letting us know - I will now lock this thread. Have a good one!