Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How to edit or delete a posted Firefox Support question or reply?

demoneyes

Is there a way to make changes to a Firefox Support question that I've posted (like fixing typos, etc.)? And/or make changes to a reply I've posted to someone else's question thread?

And how do you entirely delete your posted question or reply, if you wish to for any reason?

Is there a way to make changes to a Firefox Support question that I've posted (like fixing typos, etc.)? And/or make changes to a reply I've posted to someone else's question thread? And how do you entirely delete your posted question or reply, if you wish to for any reason?

Toate răspunsurile (2)

To change your message, press the three dots at the upper-right of the post.

The question section you can edit via the Question Tools menu -> Edit his question. A reply you can edit via the three vertical dots menu next to this reply. You can't remove a reply, but you can clear its content and leave something like '(deleted)'.