Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

How do I change the tabs back to square corners?

mice1

The latest update has silly rounded corners on the browser tabs. How do I make them Square again?

The latest update has silly rounded corners on the browser tabs. How do I make them Square again?

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi

That is not a supported option in Firefox. You can move to Firefox ESR if you wish and that has the old theme and will continue to get security updates, but will update to the new theme in the new year.

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.