Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Solved

Question about an email I received

Denise

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.
Ler esta resposta no contexto

Solução escolhida

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

Todas as respostas (4)

Could you copy the exact text, maybe a screenshot.

There are options to limit intrusions :: 1. Privacy and security 2. Permissions and data

You can also add the extension uBlock Origin or other 'blocker'

Here's the screenshot.

Hi.

You seem to be posting under the Desktop forum using a Windows computer, whilst your screenshot shows an iOS issue

Please use the appropriate forum :) Top menu > Community Forums > Firefox for iOS

Yes there is no Settings > Browser on Fx Windows Desktop

Solução escolhida

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.