Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Resolvido

Bookmarks dissappeared, library shows no saved bookmarks, I want to import from my IOS

Seetal Neelon

My Firefox has lost its bookmarks and I dont know why. I tried following the steps for restoring them, but choosing "restore" in bookmarks library just shows "choose file" and then nothing happens. When I check my phones firefox, they are still there so I was wondering if I can import from there, or if anyone knows a fix? My computer is a Macbook 2017, phone is a iphone 15.

My Firefox has lost its bookmarks and I dont know why. I tried following the steps for restoring them, but choosing "restore" in bookmarks library just shows "choose file" and then nothing happens. When I check my phones firefox, they are still there so I was wondering if I can import from there, or if anyone knows a fix? My computer is a Macbook 2017, phone is a iphone 15.

Todas as respostas (1)

Solução escolhida

Nevermind resolved by restart

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.