Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Firefox Nightly Crush

Alberto

Hello, I downloaded Firefox Nightly on my android smartphone some days ago and used it with Proton VPN and some antifingerprint commands of the browser panel. The first days were working properly, the last day was not working anymore with VPN, but I need to use it with my VPN. My VPN settings are the same that were before so the crushing problem is about the browser itself. Also tried disactivating browser extensions but nothing changed. I can't browse anything with VPN right now

Hello, I downloaded Firefox Nightly on my android smartphone some days ago and used it with Proton VPN and some antifingerprint commands of the browser panel. The first days were working properly, the last day was not working anymore with VPN, but I need to use it with my VPN. My VPN settings are the same that were before so the crushing problem is about the browser itself. Also tried disactivating browser extensions but nothing changed. I can't browse anything with VPN right now

Todas as respostas (1)

In this section of the forum we speak Italian. For english support -> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/firefox/form