Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Youtube homepage won't show up. There's only the skeletron of the page

Gabriele Grillo

Hello to everyone. I have some issues on displaying the youtube homepage. My first thought was the extensions. I tried launching firefox in troubleshoot mode (with all extensions disabled) and the problem still occured. Then I've tried to delete the cache and cookies but nothing. But it works in private browsing

Hello to everyone. I have some issues on displaying the youtube homepage. My first thought was the extensions. I tried launching firefox in troubleshoot mode (with all extensions disabled) and the problem still occured. Then I've tried to delete the cache and cookies but nothing. But it works in private browsing
Capturas de ecrã anexadas

Todas as respostas (1)

Sembra lo stesso problema descritto qui https://support.mozilla.org/it/questions/1406148

Prova a seguire le stesse procedure