Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

PRIMARY PASSWORD -

Trenton Vines

Hey Guys,

I am a developer and Firefox is my browser, but it's asking for a primary password, which I recall to be the password for the MacBook, and I know the password it's just not taking it. It asks for it nearly every time you go to any site, it asks for that PRIMARY password, so I need to find out how to reset that password, or I'd prefer to just take it off because I can't figure out how it got put on there in the first place.. Any help with this situation will be greatly apprecited. I'll be in front of this computer most of the day, so if you need to call and walk me through it, please don't hesitate.. 205.635.8866 Thanks for your time and help!!

Sincerely,

J. Trent Vines Vines Woodworks, Inc. Ph 205-635-8866 trent@vineswoodworks.com

Hey Guys, I am a developer and Firefox is my browser, but it's asking for a primary password, which I recall to be the password for the MacBook, and I know the password it's just not taking it. It asks for it nearly every time you go to any site, it asks for that PRIMARY password, so I need to find out how to reset that password, or I'd prefer to just take it off because I can't figure out how it got put on there in the first place.. Any help with this situation will be greatly apprecited. I'll be in front of this computer most of the day, so if you need to call and walk me through it, please don't hesitate.. 205.635.8866 Thanks for your time and help!! Sincerely, J. Trent Vines Vines Woodworks, Inc. Ph 205-635-8866 trent@vineswoodworks.com

Todas as respostas (1)

The Primary Password was formerly named master password and is the password used to protect (encrypt) the logins that you can find in Lockwise.