Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Acrobat Reader DC and Firefox on macOS Mojave

rsblanchard

I can find no specific information, on the compatibility and functioning, of Acrobat Reader DC and Firefox, under macOS Mojave .

I have the following Mozilla/Firefox link, for Adobe Acrobat/Reader, but NOT the "DC"-version, of Adobe Acrobat/Reader :

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/npapi-plugins

.

I can find no specific information, on the compatibility and functioning, of Acrobat Reader DC and Firefox, under macOS Mojave . I have the following Mozilla/Firefox link, for Adobe Acrobat/Reader, but NOT the "DC"-version, of Adobe Acrobat/Reader : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/npapi-plugins .

Todas as respostas (1)

For Adobe support issue you have to contact them since they would be the one that would know this better.