Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Solved Arquivadas

Should I not be able to remember my master p/w does that mean I will never be able to use Thunderbird again

jbg1

for 2 weeks I have been struggling to open Thunderbird. First problem Thunderbird was "not responding" had to wait up to 5 mins to read emails. Second: none of my passwords were being recognized ,kept being asked to enter new p/p eventually after many p/w entries I lost track of p/w`s I had entered, finally not able to enter Master Password I unable to use Thunderbird. Is there any way you can help me clear all my p/w`s. I`ve used the link to delete Master Passwords but that didn't do anything. Should I not be able to clear all p/w`s will that preclude me from using Thunderbird again-hopefully not. Regards Barry

for 2 weeks I have been struggling to open Thunderbird. First problem Thunderbird was "not responding" had to wait up to 5 mins to read emails. Second: none of my passwords were being recognized ,kept being asked to enter new p/p eventually after many p/w entries I lost track of p/w`s I had entered, finally not able to enter Master Password I unable to use Thunderbird. Is there any way you can help me clear all my p/w`s. I`ve used the link to delete Master Passwords but that didn't do anything. Should I not be able to clear all p/w`s will that preclude me from using Thunderbird again-hopefully not. Regards Barry

Todas as respostas (1)

Solução escolhida

The master password is the only password in Thunderbird. It protects access to any saved email password you might have and is optional. If you are really talking about the master password this article tells you how to clear a forgotten master password.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/master-password

If you are talking about the passwords to your email accounts they are administered with your email provider and your will need to work with them to reset the codes.