Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

after some filing from unified box, the subjects and the senders start to get messed up

Judi Mclaughlin

When i am filing/deleting of messages into my local folders after a bit the correspondent and the subject get mismatched somehow.

I had a message from Jane Doe regarding bowling (only reason I would hear from her) after I had deleted her messages, her name started showing up as the coorespondent with subjects such as Rush concert information and here is your order information and a lot (approximately 10) messages that have nothing to do with her.

What should I do. Filing and preserving email is very important to me which is why I picked your product. If I could get it to work effectively without these weird glitches I would happily pay for it.

Side note : If I try to highlight messages in bulk and move them manually to a folder it will move folders and messages and make a big mess. The only way I can do it is to right click to get the little box to show up.

Thank you, (PII redacted by moderator)

When i am filing/deleting of messages into my local folders after a bit the correspondent and the subject get mismatched somehow. I had a message from Jane Doe regarding bowling (only reason I would hear from her) after I had deleted her messages, her name started showing up as the coorespondent with subjects such as Rush concert information and here is your order information and a lot (approximately 10) messages that have nothing to do with her. What should I do. Filing and preserving email is very important to me which is why I picked your product. If I could get it to work effectively without these weird glitches I would happily pay for it. Side note : If I try to highlight messages in bulk and move them manually to a folder it will move folders and messages and make a big mess. The only way I can do it is to right click to get the little box to show up. Thank you, (PII redacted by moderator)

Diubah oleh Ed

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.