Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

How do I make boxes show up to left of "subject" column?

rheeszel

I saw a friends g mail and her e mails show up with 3 boxes to the left of the subject column. How do I get these boxes to show up? Thanks.

I saw a friends g mail and her e mails show up with 3 boxes to the left of the subject column. How do I get these boxes to show up? Thanks.

All Replies (1)

No idea what "boxes" you might be talking about. Maybe you want some additional columns to be displayed. There is a small icon at the far right end of the header bar. Click that to turn on additional columns.