Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

11111

a94637766

How can I set the shortcuts on the home page to show only my favorites instead of frequently visited sites? I can't simply disable the shortcuts—it's inconvenient without them—but constantly deleting unwanted shortcuts is a hassle, too.

How can I set the shortcuts on the home page to show only my favorites instead of frequently visited sites? I can't simply disable the shortcuts—it's inconvenient without them—but constantly deleting unwanted shortcuts is a hassle, too.

All Replies (1)

You can vote for connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/show-only-pinned-shortcuts/idi-p/141469

If want to have only pinned shortcuts and no history items per se, fill all the available spaces with your own pinned tiles, that way nothing else will show up on its own.

Tanya soalan

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.