Thread ini telah diarkib. Sila tanya soalan baru jika anda perlu bantuan.
Good afternoon! My name is Andrew - I've been using your browser for 10 years and I was happy with everything in his work. I hasten to inform you that about a week ago, the browser itself was automatically updated and instead of the usual fvd speed dial (an extension for using bookmarks), I had ("NEW TABLET" - screenshot attached). Firstly, I did not ask me to impose anything, Secondly, this service is terribly inconvenient, in the third place, I can not return the bookmarks I lost from the fvd speed dial extension. Please write how I can get back the work of the fvd speed dial extension and remove the "NEW TABLET" service. With all respect, Andrew
All Replies (3)
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
It did not help
Try reinstalling Firefox.