Showing questions for topic:

The firefox built in VPN won't load any websites, help please?

I've been using firefox for a little while- maybe three months now. I'm no expert on any of the config options. I run firefox using the built in VPN that my friend showed… (read more)

I've been using firefox for a little while- maybe three months now. I'm no expert on any of the config options. I run firefox using the built in VPN that my friend showed me how to enable, and I've been using it since. But now, as of roughly today, whenever I enable the VPN, no websites will load. At all. When I turn it off, they load instantly. But whenever I turn it on, it just gets stuck loading forever and ever, never actually getting anywhere. I tried enabling network.dns.disableIPv6 in the config page, because that's what I saw on a mozilla support page- nothing. Didn't do anything. The browser.ipprotection.enabled is still on, and I didn't change anything in settings. There was a firefox update very recently, but everything still worked with the VPN on. I just updated my computer, but I don't think that's it either because it wasn't loading things earlier today either. Not sure how to fix this. Please help?

Open 13

Problems with the VPN

Hello, I'm having trouble using the built in VPN, once I press on it and do everything (connect with my account etc) it doesn't let me use it, it still tells me to do eve… (read more)

Hello, I'm having trouble using the built in VPN, once I press on it and do everything (connect with my account etc) it doesn't let me use it, it still tells me to do everything again. I was wondering how I could fix this issue and use it.

Open

where is my VPN botton ?

hi all , i have problem with my windows and go for clean install ,, when i install Firefox and restore my back up i see no VPN beta button on my browser i have that befor… (read more)

hi all , i have problem with my windows and go for clean install ,, when i install Firefox and restore my back up i see no VPN beta button on my browser

i have that before and its work so smoothly

i search alot and see no result , so if you can help me , do it please , because VPN like this in here it means freedom :D

have a fun life to you all

bye

Solved 3

Mozilla VIP browsing states 50Gb per month

Hello, my name is Heath, and my Question is in relation to the offerMozilla option to use VIP browsing for free, that's a great offer, thank you. I've only just today, si… (read more)

Hello, my name is Heath, and my Question is in relation to the offerMozilla option to use VIP browsing for free, that's a great offer, thank you. I've only just today, signed up for Firefox and Mozilla with the option to use Mozilla browser, and VIP is bonus extra, on offer to use for free. I have opted to use that offer, for the extra security. As soon as I proceeded, and the offer was activated straight away. I then got a notification that stated "this free extra on this browser, will give a max of 50gb of Data per month. How would that effect my mobile Network monthly pre-pay account, gives me unlimited Data, calling & texts etc for $40 per month. Will my monthly account, and the cost of it, to the network that I subscribe to, for personal use, and is is my preferred mobile Network to use, over any of the other available networks, in my country and/or Region?

Open

نبود قسمت vpn

سلام وقتتون بخیر من نیاز به استفاده از vpn های شما داشتم ولی گزینش که گفته بودن در آپدیت جدید اومده نیست

Open 1

I got my VPN on Firefox android app but I can't find it on my Firefox windows desktop app

I got my VPN for Firefox android app, but I can't find the VPN on my windows desktop app although it is the latest version 157, I log out and then sign in with my account… (read more)

I got my VPN for Firefox android app, but I can't find the VPN on my windows desktop app although it is the latest version 157, I log out and then sign in with my account but the VPN not showing, I search the settings and nothing there , any help please

Open 3

Firefox 157 Integrated VPN - Cannot Choose VPN location

Hello there, I tried changing location of integrated VPN in the newest version of Firefox (157) but I am unable to interact with the location inside the integrated VPN se… (read more)

Hello there, I tried changing location of integrated VPN in the newest version of Firefox (157) but I am unable to interact with the location inside the integrated VPN settings, which remains set to "Recommended". I try to change the setting both with the VPN turned on and off. I'm located in Italy

Solved 3