Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Open

Problems with the VPN

Shadow

Hello, I'm having trouble using the built in VPN, once I press on it and do everything (connect with my account etc) it doesn't let me use it, it still tells me to do everything again. I was wondering how I could fix this issue and use it.

Hello, I'm having trouble using the built in VPN, once I press on it and do everything (connect with my account etc) it doesn't let me use it, it still tells me to do everything again. I was wondering how I could fix this issue and use it.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.