Showing questions for topic:

The firefox built in VPN won't load any websites, help please?

I've been using firefox for a little while- maybe three months now. I'm no expert on any of the config options. I run firefox using the built in VPN that my friend showed… (read more)

I've been using firefox for a little while- maybe three months now. I'm no expert on any of the config options. I run firefox using the built in VPN that my friend showed me how to enable, and I've been using it since. But now, as of roughly today, whenever I enable the VPN, no websites will load. At all. When I turn it off, they load instantly. But whenever I turn it on, it just gets stuck loading forever and ever, never actually getting anywhere. I tried enabling network.dns.disableIPv6 in the config page, because that's what I saw on a mozilla support page- nothing. Didn't do anything. The browser.ipprotection.enabled is still on, and I didn't change anything in settings. There was a firefox update very recently, but everything still worked with the VPN on. I just updated my computer, but I don't think that's it either because it wasn't loading things earlier today either. Not sure how to fix this. Please help?

Open 13

Problems with the VPN

Hello, I'm having trouble using the built in VPN, once I press on it and do everything (connect with my account etc) it doesn't let me use it, it still tells me to do eve… (read more)

Hello, I'm having trouble using the built in VPN, once I press on it and do everything (connect with my account etc) it doesn't let me use it, it still tells me to do everything again. I was wondering how I could fix this issue and use it.

Open

where is my VPN botton ?

hi all , i have problem with my windows and go for clean install ,, when i install Firefox and restore my back up i see no VPN beta button on my browser i have that befor… (read more)

hi all , i have problem with my windows and go for clean install ,, when i install Firefox and restore my back up i see no VPN beta button on my browser

i have that before and its work so smoothly

i search alot and see no result , so if you can help me , do it please , because VPN like this in here it means freedom :D

have a fun life to you all

bye

Solved 3

نبود قسمت vpn

سلام وقتتون بخیر من نیاز به استفاده از vpn های شما داشتم ولی گزینش که گفته بودن در آپدیت جدید اومده نیست

Open 1

VPN limit not resetting after end of month

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox an… (read more)

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox and it didn't make any difference. It still shows "Getting close to your VPN limit. You have 2.2GB of 50GB left this month."

Open 9 1 31

Allowence on using Foxy Vpn

Hi Mozilla Support, I have a question about Firefox VPN and its 50 GB monthly allowance. I recently came across an unofficial open-source Android client called FoxyVPN (h… (read more)

Hi Mozilla Support,

I have a question about Firefox VPN and its 50 GB monthly allowance.

I recently came across an unofficial open-source Android client called FoxyVPN (https://github.com/Vauth/FoxyVPN/releases). It appears to use a Mozilla/Firefox account to access the same VPN service, but instead of routing only Firefox traffic, it provides a system-wide VPN tunnel for the Android device.

Could you please clarify whether Mozilla allows users to access the 50 GB monthly Firefox VPN allowance through third-party clients like this, or whether this allowance is intended to be used exclusively through the official Firefox browser?

I’m asking because I want to make sure that using such a client does not violate Mozilla’s terms or the intended use of the service.

Thank you!

Open 1