Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

How to chat in Firefox Nightly

fixxi.net

Hello,

Can we already chat in Firefox Nightly ?

I have tried this, but 2 participants cannot connect. It says Room Full.

I need encrypted p2p chat.

Hello, Can we already chat in Firefox Nightly ? I have tried this, but 2 participants cannot connect. It says Room Full. I need encrypted p2p chat.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (2)

What do you mean by "tried this"?

I don't think it is encrypted, but I use https://talky.io/ to video chat using WebRTC on Nightly.

Dos this solve your question?

Thanks for the reply.

I wil ltry talky.

I am looking for peer-to-peer encrypted chat, without snooping.

I.e the opposite of skype, googletalk, etc.