Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

have 2.0 running problems on mac 10.3.9. Is there a nightly build I can try ? or can I update to higher firefox ? pls supply links. Barry Cleveland

corparts

I am having connection problems and Firefox not working on some sites. Have 2.0 running on 10.3.9 Mac. Can I just update Firefox to 2.1, etc to fix or is there a nightly build I can install ? Either case, please provide appropriate links. Barry Cleveland moderator removed phone number

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Forum+and+chat+rules+and+guidelines

I am having connection problems and Firefox not working on some sites. Have 2.0 running on 10.3.9 Mac. Can I just update Firefox to 2.1, etc to fix or is there a nightly build I can install ? Either case, please provide appropriate links. Barry Cleveland ''moderator removed phone number'' ''https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Forum+and+chat+rules+and+guidelines''

Modified by the-edmeister

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (2)

Sorry, Firefox 2.0.0.20 is the last ever release for Mac OSX 10.3.9 and earlier versions. There wasn't any further development done for those older operating systems.

Modified by the-edmeister

Firefox 2.0.0.20 is the last release that runs on Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.3

Other browsers that you can look at:


You have also two old Flash 9 plugins (latest is 9 r289):

  1. Shockwave Flash 9.0 r115
  2. Shockwave Flash 9.0 r16

Modified by cor-el