Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

I currently have Firefox 3.6.26 running on my Mac G5 with Mac OS X version 10.4.11 I know there are many Firefox updates but where should I start to update from where I am now with Firefox 3.6.26 to the most current version I can use on my G5? Thanks.

commish666

Just want to know where to start with updating Firefox and how far can I go to get close to the most recent version of Firefox with my current operating system? Thanks again.

Just want to know where to start with updating Firefox and how far can I go to get close to the most recent version of Firefox with my current operating system? Thanks again.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

Firefox 4 versions and later do not run on a PowerPC Mac and require at least OS X 10.5 and an Intel Mac.

The latest supported version for your os is 3.6.26 , your are fully updated.

Firefox 3.6 System Requirements

Firefox 10 System Requirements


[For older Macs that aren't supported in Firefox 4+ versions, if you like, try TenFourFox for PowerPC's running Mac 10.4.11 & 10.5.8]

http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/

http://tenfourfox.blogspot.com/

https://code.google.com/p/tenfourfox/wiki/PluginsNoLongerSupported


thank you

Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.