Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Open

WINDOWS 11

DAVE

I have down loaded the latest version of Thunder Bird. The program still has my settings to access my e-mail. For some reason every time I try and read my e-mail the program locks up and I have to do a Task Manager to stop the program Any and all comments would be appreciated. Thanks Dave

I have down loaded the latest version of Thunder Bird. The program still has my settings to access my e-mail. For some reason every time I try and read my e-mail the program locks up and I have to do a Task Manager to stop the program Any and all comments would be appreciated. Thanks Dave

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.