Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Open

I have 2 Thunderbird accounts. I can't send a message out from secondary account.

jerrybryant802

When I try to send a email from my secondary account I get the following error: A unique identity matching the from address was not found. Message will be sent using the current From field and settings Identity. In other words my main account sends a message to my secondary account. When I try to use secondary account I get the error message. The secondary account does not work now.

When I try to send a email from my secondary account I get the following error: A unique identity matching the from address was not found. Message will be sent using the current From field and settings Identity. In other words my main account sends a message to my secondary account. When I try to use secondary account I get the error message. The secondary account does not work now.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.